If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Happy Pooch Styling & Spa in Lynden, WA. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (360) 318-9949 for more information!